Weave your wedding day around your dreams…Your marriage ceremony heralds and sets the mood for the celebrations of your “Special Day”.
As your Commonwealth Registered Civil Marriage Celebrant, with almost 15 Years of experience, I will tailor your celebration of love and commitment to reflect you and be meaningful to you. It will tell your unique, romantic love story and legally seal your union.
Regardless of your preference… a grand occasion or an intimate gathering, perhaps an elopement, the true essence of your love and commitment will be the focus in the personalized ceremony I write for you; which will be delivered with welcome, warmth, friendship and sincerity.
I welcome inquiries from Same Gender couples and I look forward to being your celebrant and sharing in your excitement and joy as you formally commit to one another in a beautiful ceremony I will be thrilled to write especially for you.
Please contact me, obligation free to discuss your plans, expectations and how I aim to make your special day just that, with a touch of “Flair”…
My service to you.
At our initial meeting, we discuss your wedding plans, I fill you in on the legal aspects of your marriage, all the documentation involved, I will guide you throughout this whole process.
I will get to know you, find out about your love story, your wishes and preferences to enable me to personally write your unique personalized marriage ceremony.
- Family traditions, Cultures are respected and included, as per your desires.
- You can add elements to your celebration such as Unity Sand ceremony etc…
- I have a library of readings, poems for your selection
- I am happy to assist personalize your vows, supply you with many selections from which to choose. I am here to share this journey with you.
- Your “Life” celebration is handled with consideration, dedication and effort to ensure you are completely happy with the ceremony content.
- I offer unlimited email and phone contact.
- Rehearsals are welcomed at my place or your proposed venue.
- I arrive at your ceremony venue at least three quarters of an hour before start.
After your Marriage
- All legal aspects of your marriage are handled professionally, efficiently and your marriage is registered at the earliest.
Overseas Couples wishing to Marry in Australia
I offer advice on venues, as well as all matters pertaining to your marriage in Australia. I welcome you to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Fiancé/ee visa applications
In my capacity as your Marriage Celebrant I will arrange the lodgment of your Notice of Intention to Marry form and supply correspondence verifying your notice of marriage to the relevant Embassy overseas. As a Justice of the Peace I can also certify true copies of Identification documents etc..